Mark Twain is considered one of America’s greatest writers to ever live period. Now you may know his name from his many best selling books like “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” or “Tom Sawyer”, or maybe you know him from the dozens of schools bearing his name.
Well guess what? You don’t get to be one of the most well known others with schools named after you by being some wimpy kid afraid of life, No! You get there by being a bad ass, and Mark Twain was nothing short of that.
Here are some of Mark Twain’s best tips for living life like a bad ass:
1. The secret to getting ahead
Just start where you are and work from there.
2. Pause and Reflect
Are you doing something because you really like it or because that’s what everyone else is doing?
3. Don’t let schooling interfere with your education
4. Don’t think the world owes you something.
5. Find the right people, keep away from the wrong.
6. Do not fear death
7. How to cheer yourself up.
8. Be comfortable with yourself
9. Tell the truth
10. It’s the size of the dog in the fight.
Now there you go. Do not fear death child, be comfortable with yourself and don’t let the majority dictate what you do or what you believe in. Don’t let school interfere with your education and always remember to tell the truth. It’s a lot easier.
What’s your favorite quote by Mark Twain?
Let us know in the comments below!